Are you looking to connect with professionals in the careers industry to sell a product/service, increase partnerships for referral/affiliate revenue, or hire career service providers? Market your products and services to thousands of resume writers, career coaches, and other careers industry professionals worldwide by becoming a Promotional Associate!
CTL reaches more than 8,000 careers industry professionals through our email and social media marketing efforts. We have a strong community of practitioners who serve thousands of clients annually, are among the leaders in the careers industry, and are seeking to be at the forefront of the industry.
Our audience includes career service providers from universities, community colleges, workforce centers, outplacement companies, corporate talent development arenas, and careers industry businesses.
If you want to establish brand recognition with the leaders in the industry, we have two unique ways to join the community. Each opportunity includes multiple virtual touch-points with the audience and opportunities to meet them in person at annual conferences.For questions, email email@example.com or use this link to set up a time to learn more about partnering with CTL: https://my.timetrade.com/book/B46DN
Option 1: Silver Promotional Associate
Silver Promotional Associates have access to all the benefits of CTL Associates and gain additional exclusive advertising and marketing opportunities, including:
- Introductory email and social media post welcoming the partner and giving them visibility to CTL’s list of more than 8,000 career professionals, job seekers, and recruiters.
- Prominent, comprehensive listing within our Associate database and our public Services for Career Pros directory.
- Three (3) prominent text advertisements including direct link to your website in weekly newsletter also distributed via social media, with total distribution to 8,000+ career professionals worldwide.
- Marketing opportunities on the Job Seeker Resource page (when relevant).
- Company name acknowledgement in Career Thought Leader white paper publications related to Career Jam: Where Experts Forecast The New & The Next.
- Exclusive opportunities to promote your products and services through revenue-sharing agreements.
- Acknowledgement with logo, website, and contact information in annual Professional Development Symposium materials.
- Free prominently placed vendor table at the annual Professional Development Symposium.
1. Prominent and easily searchable listing in the CTL Directory. The CTL Directory is a fully searchable database of leading career experts – a wonderfully valuable tool for job seekers and career professionals alike.
2. Recognition as an “Associate – Career Thought Leaders Consortium” – a distinguished designation that you can use in your email signature, on your website or blog, in your LinkedIn profile, in your marketing campaigns and client communications … wherever and however you’d like to give yourself distinction.
3. Value of, and visibility from, all the job seeker-focused marketing outreach that we do on a regular basis to drive traffic to the CTL website and blog and, now, the CTL Directory.
4. Variety of opportunities for training, public speaking, writing, books, and all kinds of other projects. On a routine basis we get a wide range of requests for a diversity of business opportunities and projects. As these come our way, we will immediately notify CTL Associates so that you can follow up on those of interest to you specifically. This should not be construed as a guarantee that you will capture a particular opportunity, but rather that you will be made aware of the opportunity.
5. Exclusive opportunities to feature your work (e.g., resumes, letters, coaching strategies, job search systems) in print and online book publications through both CTL and other organizations.
6. Free webcasts with CTL Advisory Council Members on a wide range of career/employment/job search/technology topics.
7. 10% discount to the annual CTL Conference, Master-E-Sessions, and Career Jam – each and every year.
8. Discounts on Master Resume Writer and Credentialed Career Manager Certifications and renewals.
9. Invitation to participate in, and contribute to, CTL-sponsored research projects focused on careers, employment, job search, entrepreneurship, and other key topics.
10. Personalized CTL Associate badge to prominently display in your social media, on your website, or wherever your potential customers find you online.
11. Announcement of your CTL Associate status in the next edition of the Career Trends Happy Hour newsletter.